Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My 2 Favorite Girls

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: My 2 Favorite Girls
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I just spent 2 fun filled weeks in Oregon with my 2 favorite girls....our daughter, Melissa and granddaughter, Arianna! We had sooooo much fun!! Arianna turned 14 months old while I was there....and everyday seemed like she did something new! She is wonderful entertainment! We did 2 "girls day out" for lunch....went to parks, went to the lake....went shopping (!!!). Had many "tea parties" (while mommy and mum-mum sang!) Oh yes....and Ari has decided to call me "mum mum"....so cute! And I love her kisses.....
Enjoy the pictures.....I love you Melissa and Arianna....miss you!!!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

awwwwwww, great pics of great times shared!!! we miss and love you soooooooooooooooooo much "mum mum" :)