Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grammie's Visit

Click to play Grammie's Visit
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

My husband surprised me on Christmas with a airline ticket to go out to Oregon to visit our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter....:) I just got home and had such an awesome visit!!! I love them all and miss them sooooooo much.....here are some pictures I took while out there. Arianna is growing up so fast....and so so cute and fun to play with!! Our daughter Melissa also received a new sewing machine for Christmas....so she did some sewing for Ari.....she is a natural at it and did a wonderful job!! I love you all and miss you so much!!!!

1 comment:

melissa said...

awwwww, we had such a great time with you grammie! those pictures were so much fun to see! we miss you sooooooooooooooo much and love you sooooooooooooooo much!!! lots of hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo