Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents Day at Pre-school


Today was Grandparents Day at our grandchildren's pre-school class. I was able to go and spend the morning with them. We had so much fun.....the teachers had each child go over to their grandparent and introduce them to everyone...and the teacher took our pictures....we enjoyed having a snack of little muffins and apple juice and after snack time was over it was craft time! Lexi (Anabelle's BEST friend) joined us for our day together. For the craft they were given a paper plate and all kinds of things to glue onto the plate to "make their grandparent".....Brady was very choosy as to what he picked to glue onto his plate to make "grammie"....and then Lexi made me "real fancy"...and Anabelle made herself since Lexi was making one of me. They all did a very good job....and so fun to watch them and listen to them. I had such a wonderful time.....Anabelle and Brady are growing up so fast....I do not want to miss a minute of that!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm so glad that you were able to go. The kids loved having you there! The first thing Brady told me when I picked them up is "I want my grandma." :) You will have to go on their field trip to the children's musuem with us. That is really fun! Love ya!

Kelli said...

Oh yeah...and I love their little artwork! Too cute! :)