Monday, January 28, 2008

Grammie and Papa's Gallery


I always enjoy receiving artwork from my granchildren. There is something very special about a childs drawings. I have created "Grammie and Papa's Gallery" in a stairway right outside my office....this way I can look at their masterpieces all the time! We have plenty of "display" space in our home and look forward to receiving more. Brings back memories of our own children....however a few times they did not use the proper "drawing surface" to be creative on....one time our daughter (and a friend) thought that the inside of her closet should be "re-decorated".....so, they got very creative not with crayons but markers. And of course I can not leave my son out....one time he also got very creative and also using a red marker decided to draw on himself...he did not miss a spot! That took awhile and many soaks in the tub to get off! All in all...being creative is so much fun!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What wonderful artists they are! I think they get it from their grammie!

J said...

Ditto that!